Sunday, December 21, 2008

Odd Shots From the Trip

Got back to Reno just in time for the storms.



Out 4X4ing with Sean amidst the sage and snow and stone. He was kind enough to give me his old camera with a good zoom lens. I whine, Sean supplies.

Now I can go out and take some of those looming volcano photos that I have been trying for.



...and other people's junk, of course. It's Nevada after all, where if you have a desert, it's obviously there as a place to put your old cars.



And just what were they shooting at this thing with, anyways.



A new camera, with buttons and whistles to play with.



Putting up the "Hanukkah" lights.I wonder how many hours I've spent hanging around on that porch in the summer, watching the Wells Avenue crowd go by.



It took me 14 hours to get home the day after the crash, mostly creeping along at 35 mph or less. Ten hours is my norm.



I'm still waiting to hear back on the fate of my Hyundai, though it's almost certainly going to bone yard for good.

No comments: