Sunday, December 28, 2008

Portland by Night



I'm surprised by what an urban person I am becoming. I still love the coast and the mountains, but I really love spending time in the heart of the human world now.



The intellectual heart of the city. I've pretty much resigned myself to just signing over 10% of my income to this place...



...and it's multiple stories of booky goodness.



Food, glorious food!!!

Jakes. Expensive, but it's So. Damn. Good!
There is a reason that this restaurant has thrived and survived here for 113 years.





Tonight, the Chocolate & Coffee Bar people gave me a religious experience in the form of a chocolate pecan tort.



Pizzacato



Dim Sum and BBQ.



Leaving China Town



The Max light rail. It runs from my apartment to down town and back.

No comments: