Sunday, November 08, 2009

All good things....

Two weeks after Macedonia I set out on vacation with my father and sister...



Northern Italy and Venice



















Lovely Heidelberg



Nuremberg the most German of cities. One of my favorite hangouts on this planet...







Last night in the Army



Drunken cretins



How many hours did we all spend on those benches waiting to get off work



The traditional hanging of the boots



I spent my last weekend in the Army in Vienna, a city of wedding cake buildings






America and Australia in the eyes of the Austrian Empire



Two days later, home in Nevada heading north...



Three generations of veterans: center, scout NCO WWII Pacific Theater; right, Air Force colonel Vietnam era; left, scout NCO Balkans peacekeeping era.

No comments: