Sunday, August 14, 2011

This'd make a completely kick ass science fiction sound track



You might be able to tell from the state of this lonely blog that I've been on a writing binge this summer. A lot of hours immersed in SF and techno thriller territory. At the same time I've been spending a lot of time parked in front of the computer doing freelance business writing work on commission. So, it's been productive couple of months, thought not much of a summer in any traditional sense. But such are the necessities of survival in the Great Depression II.

At any rate, aside from caffeine, I use music as a stimulus to maintain my focus and motivation during long stints behind the keyboard. The above track has been one of the summer's best songs for me, so I thought I'd share it. That and like the title says, it would make for an awesome addition to a soundtrack for a slick genre film.

No comments: